Another NEW day... and many more blessings. I am happy
to announce that not only have I slept, but I have also rested... Now
ANY OF YOU who know me know that I have a difficult time "resting"....
(my mind is ALWAYS racing) and since surgery I have been able to do just
that.... REST. Maybe not sleeping, but am able to rest... my body or my
mind or both.
Dad and Judy have taken great care of me, as well
as, Susan (Barry and the kids) and Jay. Dad and Judy have fixed up
their guest room and let me just "take it over" and it has been just
perfect. Judy is leaving to go back to Canada on Wednesday - so it will
be just Dad and I here at their place, but I am truly amazed at my own
mobility after such a serious surgery - but I am very happy that I CAN
get around so well... It's definitely a blessing.
I feel that my
recovery has been much better than I had imagined... but isn't that the
way so many of us see things? Worse than they really are or could be?
--- I am very blessed with my recovery... People who have stopped by or
called - have been AMAZED at me and my ability to get up and walk! I say
that its pretttttty awesome myself. :)
I just wanted to give
you all an update.. Thursday is my appointment with Dr. Habal - and we
need some prayers going up at 9AM - for more good news.... Thank you all
for your continued prayers.... It is so wonderful and very touching to
me and my family to have such awesome people in our lives.
Also -
thank you for all of the emails, facebook, texts, calls, visitors ---
all of them... THANK YOU! I am speaking for my family when I say this -
but its quite moving to see such amazing support from you ALL! Please
pray for continued blessings.....
No comments:
Post a Comment